Wednesday, July 8, 2009

H&M, DMs, & Magazines

My Doc Martens came in the mail today!! I love them :D But they hurt my left foot a little because I have a blister (I don't know why, I think it's from running in too short socks or something. Never happened before...) so I need to remember to wear a little thicker socks with them. Pictures will come, but probably not until the 15 or 16th, because I'll be out of town like I said before.

And the city I'm going to has an H&M! Which is awesometastic because there isn't one in my whole state, I'm not sure about the ones next to it. So I'll finally get to see what all the fuss is about, and I'm super excited. I hope it lives up to my expectations! :D

I love magazines too. You know, they have a lot of great ideas. Not a lot of things you can actually do, they're either a little to outrageous or too expensive (as in the really adorable outfit I saw on Emma Watson in Teen Vogue, that I do believe cost over $5000), but lots of good ideas. Perhaps I'll share some pages or pics later. :)

For now, I'm off to try my new coconut milk ice cream. Yummy! (I hope?)

No comments: