Friday, July 3, 2009

The F in Fasting does not stand for Fun



At the very beginning of summer, I did a fast with my friends. We only ate raw foods for 4 days. I could never be a raw vegan, or definitely not a fruitarian. It's just crazy. I mean, it wasn't impossible, it just wasn't pleasant.

Shades - flea market, 25 cents
Dress - Forever 21, $23
Shoes - were my mom's forever ago
Bracelets - made by me
& the necklace that I thought I was wearing doesn't appear to be there...weird. It looked cute, and it only cost me a quarter at the flea market.

As always, click on the picture to see it bigger. & post your comments please! I would love to know what you think, good or bad! Honesty is the key here (and everywhere) Please post your opinions below!! :D

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I love it, you look super cute in those pumps too.

Annabel said...

i cant imagine going raw! thats nuts, im impressed!

Malicious Mallory said...

Thanks! :D