Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm Prepared




Nollie sweater, Silence + Noise skirt, vintage belt, dad's socks, Kimchi Blue metallic oxfords

You have no idea how excited I was to be able to wear this last week. A sweater! And socks! These are different from the ones I usually steal from my father, too. I didn't know these ones existed, I like them. You can't tell in the photos, but they've got a little diamond pattern that is oh so perfect. But yes, I am really excited for the cold weather. I've got a bunch of new cardigans and sweaters that I'm ready to wear. Plus my tights! Oh man am I pumped to pull my tights out again.

4 comments:

Aubrey Mayne said...

the socks are a nice touch!

http://aubreydoesthings.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

so cute. :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Fun skirt and I love the addition of socks. Fall layering is fun.

adoremode said...

Aaaaah the socks! Love! And I wish I could see the shoes from another angle, they look so nice!