Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cat Person







Cat print skirt made by me, Forever 21 shirt, vintage belt, Kimchi Blue boots, Hue gray socks, vintage watch, pictures thanks to Avery

I waited very patiently for the first day of fall to wear this skirt. I don't really know why, but I did. It seems fall-y to me. Anyways, I absolutely love it. "Are those cats on your skirt?" "YES." I'm so proud. I think this is probably one of the best skirts I've made quality-wise as well. I just want to wear it all the time forever. It's my favorite, I think.
I was debating my shoe choice this morning, but I'm glad I settled on these lace ups. They were just right. I also went with dark gray socks that match the gray cats on the skirt. However, I couldn't find the belt I originally had in mind. It's missing! It'll turn up eventually, I suppose. For now, I'm off to cuddle with my cat...

1 comment:

anni said...

that skirt is so pretty and fun !