Tuesday, August 17, 2010

She reads fortunes out loud




Threadless Cheshire t-shirt, thrifted/DIY skirt, vintage belt, Kimchi Blue metallic oxfords, vintage watch, miscellaneous rings

This skirt is really very, very purple. It looks kind of blue in these photos, but it's quite purple. Anyways, today I discovered that my poor metallic oxfords are falling apart (more so than I realized). It's really quite depressing- they're my favorite shoes. ...That's probably the reason they're so worn down, but it is still very unfortunate. I don't know what to do.
I went for something a little different than usual today, I did the loosest shirt-tuck ever with a belt peeking out underneath, and piled on quite a few rings; I'm sorry I didn't think to get a close-up. And I did this left side french braid which I think looked better in my head as a concept than it ended up looking in real life. Overall though, this outfit was comfy and nice and I liked it. Thanks again to my friend Allison for the photos!

1 comment:

Zabrinah said...

Beautiful outfits. Simple and wonderful! I love the poses and your hair.

Lovely!

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah