Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Keeping Busy



Aerie workout shirt, Nike Fit sports bra, Nike shorts

I have a bunch of real outfit posts to share soon, plus school is starting in exactly one week (ahh!) so I'll have a plethora of outfits then. For now, I am just really glad to be running on a regular basis again. This was the first summer since I started high school that I haven't run almost every day, so I've gotta work extra hard to get back in shape for the cross country season. But I have to say, cross country is definitely one of my favorite things, and the feeling you get after a really hard run is one of the best. But anyways, moral of the story: any delay in outfit posts from the first couple months of the school year will be most likely due to practice. I'll try to be better about snapping pics in the morning this year than I was last year!

No comments: