Thursday, August 12, 2010

Polka Dotted





H&M top, skirt made by me, Kimchi Blue metallic oxfords, Herschel Supply Co. bookbag

For the first day of actual classes, I put together this little polka-dotted fiesta. One of my teachers told me that I looked "very Mad Men" which, although I've never actually watched it, I know it's semi-known for good style, isn't it?
Ignore the flat curls and overall sweaty appearance- it was hot today! They even had to cancel all sports practices. After these pictures were taken I spent the next hour standing outside on the patio behind me working on a project (yes, already!). So I was drenched in sweat by the time I got to head home, even without having practice. Ah, well. I'm off to eat some bean tacos and go school supply shopping. Then maybe I'll think about homework.

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love your outfit--dot on dot is such a cute look. The blouse is a bit Mad Men-esque, but you still look quite modern! The show is good and definitely brilliant fashion. Actually some great fashion break-down of the show is here: http://projectrungay.blogspot.com/search/label/Mad%20Style?max-results=18

Danielle said...

Nice look. That's pretty ridiculous that sports practices were canceled because of how hot it was