Monday, August 16, 2010

George Mallory and the Northern Approach




Forever 21 floral top, American Apparel skirt, unknown gladiators, hammered heart necklace from Urban Outfitters

I can't remember if these sandals are Steve Madden or not. I got them awhile ago. Anyways, yes, here's my outfit from today - photos courtesy of my dear friend Allison. School is already somewhat stressful, but I'm not going to let it get me down. Today, in addition to derivatives, penal systems, death zones and sample sizes, I learned that warm colors really aren't my thing. I just wasn't feeling this beige-brown-tan color combination. I don't feel as comfortable without a bit of black or gray in my outfit. Don't get me wrong, I actually really like this shirt and this skirt, but neither are my favorite thing, you know? It's good to try things, though.
I implore you to check out my tumblr for oodles of inspiration and especially the Shape Shiftr Hieroglyph collection I posted there earlier today. As for me, I must start on my homework. Expect looks every day this week.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Cute blouse! Pale summery colors look so appealing to me right now; it's about 50 degrees F where I'm at. :(

Arushi Khosla said...

you're so pretty!

Danielle said...

I like that you paired a collared shirt with the skirt