Sunday, November 1, 2009

There's a slow, slow train comin' up around the bend.







You've got to love cell phone cameras. My best friend and I went on an adventure down the railroad tracks.
We actually saw two hobos. (We're going to assume they're hobos but they could have just been taking a shortcut or something.) They scared us a tad, but we didn't make eye contact with them and we ended up being alright in the end, so it's all good.

Our original intent was to go train hopping. A train never came though, I think we had just missed it. (Although, we probably would have chickened out anyways.)

I just love these pictures though.

(I'm wearing my ink rinse Delias jeans, my mom's old shoes and the shirt from my school's art club, which I'm not in, but the shirt is just really cool. You can't tell from the back but it is.)

No comments: