Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's always my fault, you know.


I feel terrible for not posting anything in so long.
I have so many activities to do: cross country is getting very intense (although there's only 1 week left! I'm actually glad - it's getting to be too much) and I was working on my school's play. It just ended yesterday, we were doing Seussical. It was very cute! I just do tech things - whatever needs to be done, plus lighting. But it takes up so much time.
I haven't been getting home from school until after 9pm ever the last 2 weeks. But now I have a little bit more time to relax...

I haven't been taking any outfit pictures lately, and I'm sorry. I really don't think I'm going to have pictures of all of my school outfits, mainly because I've forgotten what they have been. However, I will try to post more of my outfits when I get the chance.

I'm a terrible procrastinator. I am supposed to be doing my homework and cleaning right now. And I want to. But I just can't make myself go do it.

On a side note, I was watching the World Freerunning Championships the other day on TV. These people are some of my new heroes. (It's similar to Parkour - yes, the one previously reffered to on the Office. And according to Wikipedia, it began as a french thing: l'art du déplacement)
"It's not an exreme sport, more of an art form"
"ĂȘtre et durer"

Youtube is down at the moment, but I'll put a video up as soon as I can.

(Pic. and quotes from fitsugar.com, thank you google.)

No comments: