Friday, June 12, 2009

Sun King

Wishlist:
Simple Outfit...

Hurley Victoria Purple V-Neck @ PacSun
Billabong Sunstar Skirt @ PacSun

Sweet Life by Dolce Vita Lace-Up Sandal @ Urban Outfitters



Just thought I'd let you know about my report card... I got A's on ALL of my exams!! I was even in the 99th percentile for math! And 95th for another one. Therefore, all my grades were AB honor roll! :)

Ah, here comes the Sun King
Everybody's laughing,
Everybody's happy
Here comes the Sun King
Quando paramucho mi amore defelice corazon
Mundo pararazzi mi amore chicka ferdy parasol
Cuesto obrigado tanta mucho que can eat it carousel.


The last lines are just gibberish. Apparently, a mix of Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. I forget exactly what it means, I'll look it up for you.

If/When For Much, My Love Of Happy Heart
World Paparazzi, My Love, Girl Green For The Sun
This Thanks, Very Much, Cake and Eat It, Carousel/Dearest Sun

I remember that I really liked how "que can eat it" was thrown in there when I first found that out. Haha! Also, apparently "chicka ferdy" is a Liverpool expression/taunt. Weird. But I'm still not sure if this is talking about Louis XIV, le Roi Soleil, or not. I doubt it.

I can't wait for the Where The Wild Things Are movie to come out!!! The trailer looks so good!! (Shirt from Delia*s)
I can't embed the video for you, but here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOkQ4dYVaM
Isn't he just a cutie? When I heard it was going to be a real life version, I thought it would suck, but it looks so good!!
But we have to wait for October. :(

No comments: