Friday, June 19, 2009

Stylish Person


I started browsing around on a few different sites today, Lookbook was one of them... I've seen some of Wendy B's pics on Chictopia ( CoedUgly) already. I really quite like her style. It's very girly but still says "I'm up for anything" which is similar to what I'm going for myself. I also think that she pulls of hats very well! Unfortunately, I don't think I can do that.
What I really like about her style is that all the individual pieces go well together, but they're not "matchy-matchy" - it's a new way of putting together outfits. I'm sure you won't see anyone else who owns the same things wearing them how Wendy does. (Unless they're copying her, of course :p)

My favorite outfit above: the one at the top - so cute! I want a skirt like that.
Best pairing above: the middle picture. Also love those shoes!
Best bag: the blue one :)

Those aren't all of her cute outfits, but I didn't want to put them all in my picture, because that's too much work for lazy old me. So visit her lookbook @ http://lookbook.nu/user/39032-Wendy-B


Also, during my browsing I came upon BLOGLOVIN. Which of course I've heard about, but I didn't realize how handy it is! I'm following a ton of blogs on there now, and it's time for me to ask YOU to follow mine! Just look over on the right sidebar, it's the last link on it - "Follow my blog with bloglovin' " as well as other ways to follow.

Do you guys have any other requests for ways to follow?

No comments: