Saturday, November 20, 2010

LF Stores










LF Stores Fall 2010 Lookbook via Studded Hearts
I can't get over this lookbook! I just put up the La Garconne Pre-Fall lookbook in my room, which as I've mentioned before is one of my very favorite lookbooks. The styling in this LF Stores lookbook is almost as fantastic though! As always, my favorites are the first and last looks shown here. I'm digging the boots in all these (especially the first and second-to-last looks), the over-the-knee socks, partial tucks, bear hat, and generally the slouchy and comfy yet girly and put together feel that I'm always a huge fan of. What do you think?

2 comments:

WE INSPIRE US said...

woow.. those looks are amazing =)

Unknown said...

I'm also a fan of the slouchy/comfy with a bit of girly look. I really want a sheer maxi skirt type thing like I see here. Soo cute.