Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Favorite (Fall) Things





(Streetfsn, Stylish Wanderer, Berg&Berg)
My mom can't stop talking about what happened on Oprah's Favorite Things, and my senioritis is so bad that I can't even come up with legitimate blog titles anymore, thus the title for this post. (Senioritis is really hitting me hard. Even the classes I enjoy quite a lot I can't get myself to do the work for. It's horrible. Absolutely horrible. But I am just apathetic enough to not do anything about it.)
Over the weekend, I build a mini couch cushion fort with a kid I babysit, and later watched the episode of Community with the epic blanket fort, and my desire to build huge, awesome, amazing forts has been amplified from its normal level of 5 to about a 9.8 (on a scale of 10). Hopefully now that it's Thanksgiving break, I can actually do this.
In other news, this sweater on the Stylish Wanderer is making me jealous like no other. I've been hunting for a "perfect dark red cardigan" for ages. This one looks exactly like the one I've been picturing. I'm also really digging the look of the girl in the top streetstyle photo- that is personal style if I ever saw it. Absolutely perfect.

2 comments:

Perverse Beauty said...

I can really relate about senioritis, I feel the same way. These images are all fantastic, and make me think of pumpkin pie...yummy. (: Love the blog, btw!

xx - Lera

check out my blog at:

http://perversebeauty.blogspot.com

Perverse Beauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.