Saturday, September 12, 2009

Inspiration: Cold-weather style

{{Potd/2008-06-15 (en)}}

I'm in the middle of sewing this awesometastic hat right now
I can't wait to show it off to you guys :D
Unfortunately I can't even show a WIP pic [work in progress] since I have no camera this weekend

But I'm missing some materials that I need
Once I get them it'll probably only take an hour or two to finish! :D
It's so fantastic, you won't believe your eyes~


(Also, don't you love how I'm taking time out of my wonderfully busy birthday to a) sew a hat and b) post on my blog? Hahaha, I'm not doing anything for my b-day until later today so why not? :p)
For now, enjoy some more Inspiration pics: Fall/Winter style, since I like cold weather clothes better. :p













("Sewing" by William-Adolphe Bouguereau in 1898; Introducing My Style; Lookbook users Renee S., Erika A., Vanessa C.)

No comments: