Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My life is over

I'm so serious. I have so much homework - and school has barely started. Plus I don't even get home until 6 or 7, then I have to shower and eat, so I can't even start it until 7 or 8!
Anyways, I don't have a picture of my 2nd day outfit D: but I shall recreate it when I have time and post the picture, because it's a REALLY cute outfit, if I do say so myself.
And I've got one from today, but I haven't uploaded it yet.

I have to take pics in the morning before I leave for school, because I go straight to practice after school and get all icky so I can't take them after. :( But I'm going to do my best to get pics of everything, and post as much as possible here.

Also, construction on the layout should hopefully be happening in a week or two, when I get the chance.

Much love and apologies for the inevitable lack of posts in the future

No comments: