Monday, December 20, 2010

Morning Beauty






(Natasha Poly by Willy Vanderperre for AnOther Magazine in 2008)
The rest of this editorial by Willy Vanderperre that I found thanks to Malika is so much great I will be sharing it in two posts. I think I'll have to find a way to hang these in my room (right now all I have up on the walls are the La Garconne and Proenza Schouler PreFall collections and a map. I'm digging the gray space, but this editorial is just so good.)
Let's go over everything I'm feeling in these: warm knits, wind, wintertime beach adventures, black and white, boots of varying heights, tough yet feminine looks... I don't know this whole thing is just fantastic.
(Edit: I got complaints that the images weren't working; I think I fixed it, let me know if there are any more problems.)