Monday, May 3, 2010

Princesses of the "fieldlands"









We had a day off school on Friday, so I went out with Avery and Sarah to a field near my house. There are TONS of photos from this shoot, so there will definitely be at least one more post from it, but here's a sneak peak! We've still got to get some film developed and look through three memory cards of digital photos.
I'd like to point out that the fourth shot (of me falling into the field), took a lot of falls to do. I threw myself onto the ground for this, you guys!

I also want to note the lovely, lovely new ring that Sarah from Jewelry Art Designs sent me. It is absolutely stunning, don't you think? I think I've worn it almost every day since it arrived, either on my finger or on a chain as a necklace. It works beautifully both ways, and I'm the queen of rings-as-necklaces, so I'm loving that! But there is a ton of really pretty earrings, rings, pendants, and more jewelry over at Jewelry Art Designs, that I encourage you to check out.

No comments: