Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Purchases


I went shopping today! I got these two things above from Forever 21. I've been adding more color to my wardrobe for the warmer weather! I love florals.
And I also considered these, but didn't end up getting them. Because I really like the Miu Miu stuff (I like the kitty patterns more but they only had hearts and birds at F21) and I've been really digging polka dots lately - and you can never go wrong with black and gray.


My friend got this dress which I thought was really cute, very trendy, Miu Miu inspired, of course. It's definitely something I would wear too... because it's black and white. But I don't know how I feel about it as a dress; I always prefer skirts/tops to dresses personally. I'm pretty sure if that blue top above had been in white and black like this one, I would have gotten it.

No comments: