Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sun it is not




Vintage Ann Taylor dress, vintage belt
This outfit is based on three things:
1. It was opening night for The Taming of the Shrew, and I was told to dress up. I take that literally (as Barney from How I Met Your Mother "suits up," I "dress up") because I'm considered dressed up usually.
2. It was opening night for The Taming of the Shrew, and I was exhausted. Therefore, a simple black dress and flats.
3. It was opening night for The Taming of the Shrew, and I was inspired to put on this big red belt by the Commedia dell'arte version that we are putting on. Our version is similar to this one, if you're curious. That's not the best clip from that performance, but it'll do. Lots of slapstick humor, very funny!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I love your outfits and your blog<3

http://itislikethesmelloffreedom.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty dress! I love the pop of color in the belt too!