Monday, December 14, 2009

les examens cette semaine

I've been neglecting my blogger blog because I've found that Tumblr is so much easier. But I like blogger better still. I'm just too busy to make a decent post. So, make sure to check out my tumblr, it's mostly just inspirational photos and etc. But I think they're nice.

I'm terribly busy this week, and I should be right now. I have midterms this week. Awful. My hardest two are tomorrow - AP US History and Precalculus. Wednesday is really great though, I won't have any trouble with AP Environmental Science or Health. Looking forward to that. And lastly, on Thursday I have AP English and French. Both of those will be fine, I'm sure. Not too easy, but certainly not too hard either.

Anyways, I really need to go learn Precal, because there is no way I am passing the test at this point. And I wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not.

I'll post photos from my photoshoot with Avery after school in a few minutes though.

No comments: