Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy holidays

Merry Christmas! :D

My family is pretty much done with Christmas now... we opened presents earlier, around 8:30, then the delicious cinnamon rolls from my great grandmother's recipe followed by my brother and I playing Mario on the Wii (yesterday evening I started playing and now I'm on level 7! There's only 8 levels!). Oh yeah, I'm also taking pictures of everything with my NEW CAMERA. :D :D :D I also got the velvet driving gloves I wanted which I am super psyched about. And a bath pillow!

My boyfriend knows me so well too! He got me a music box ornament that plays Deck the Halls, a Where the Wild Things Are coloring book and a gorgeous necklace from Urban Outfitters. Which is my favorite store but is also at least 45 minutes away! He's so thoughtful! Hopefully he likes what I got him.

And of course my extended family sent lots of cash/checks so when Parkker and I go shopping on Sunday we can have a blast :) (Some of it I'm going to save though, because I'm planning on going to Atlanta when we drop Kyle off at school again, and there's an H&M there. They're opening one here but not until the spring, so I need to stock up on stuff before everyone and their mom has it. :p)

4 comments:

Allegra said...

sounds great, honey! I'm sure your bf likes what you gave him :)

Maddie said...

love this BLOG!!! so pretty, you are! nice style, mallory! check out my blahg. follow mee!!

whitepaige said...

nice blog and happy new year!

Last Blog's..Sponsor my blog!

Rand said...

oooh wii!LOVE!
x
www.r-a-n-d.tumblr.com