Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Malade" doesn't sound as bad as "sick"

So I am sick. Sicksicksick. It stinks. ("Don't say 'stinks' darling- say 'smells' if you absolutely must." I was watching A Philadelphia Story yesterday.) Anyways, here's what's been happening lately, cold weather stuff.

I know this whole collection has been everywhere already and I'm way behind the times on posting this here, but I really liked this one. (Proenza Schouler Pre-Fall 2010)
I love these tights. I don't have any like this. (Plus, white shirt + black cardigan + skirt + patterned tights = what I wear all the time.)


I would love a bag like this.
(Click images for sources.)

2 comments:

Madeleine said...

I just love the whole scenario of the rain photograph.

http://point-stare.blogspot.com/

Mallory said...

I completely agree.