Monday, August 10, 2009

My Hero



This is one of my cats,
Geronimo
He is my hero.

He does what he wants, when he wants, and he doesn't give a crap what you think about it.
He always finds a way to make things fun and interesting,
even though he's eating the same exact things every day,
(excluding the bits of chips and cereal he sometimes insists on getting when I'm eating)
and never allowed to leave the house
(because it's far too dangerous out there, what with the "rabid racoon" alerts and the cars... my neighbor's cat was killed by a fox just a little while ago!)

This photo was taken by my mom, she was trying to take a picture of something in the "light box" which apparently takes better photos than things outside of the box.
Anywho, Geronimo decided it was his box.
(Cats are endlessly entertained by boxes)
And there you have it! :P

Isn't he an absolute cutie?

No comments: